Latest Community News Story
Personal Development through Football and Sports Coaching
FC United are running Personal Development courses for 16-19 year olds based around football training and sports coaching. The details for these are outlined below. For more information, or to join the project, contact Adam Jones on:
0161 273 8950
Personal Development Through Football
Aged 16-19? Interested in finding out about how to get involved with FC United? Could football help you develop useful skills?
- Accredited Entry Level training in football
- Regular football training with an FC United player
- Advice and guidance on getting into other sports based projects around Manchester
The project will take place at "The Pits", Powerleague, Union Street, Ardwick.
Personal Development Through Sports Coaching
Are you 16-19 years old? Do you like football? Interested in paid work? Could sports coaching help you develop useful skills?
- Entry Level training in sports coaching
- Paid part-time temporary work as a sports coach
- Advice and guidance on using this experience to get a job
There will be two projects taking place at different locations, one at Factory Youth Zone, Rochdale Road, Harpurhey and the other at Moss Side Powerhouse, Raby Street, Moss Side. When you contact Adam, please let him know which o....